"Given the challenge and the enormous economic opportunities in clean energy, it's time for America to do what we do best: innovate"
Steven Chu, Secretary, U.S. Department of Energy
PROGRAMS | Clean Energy Advocate
Clean Energy Advocate
The Clean Energy Advocate (CEA) program in Sonoma County provides an independent, unbiased advocate to assist residential and commercial property owners in evaluating the feasibility of renewable energy, energy efficiency, and water-use efficiency upgrades and navigating through the bid, financing, and project process.
The Clean Energy Advocate is offered as a free service to Sonoma County property owners. Get the support and guidance you need from the CEA throughout your solar and/or energy efficiency projects. Call today to take advantage of this valuable resource, and enjoy the benefits of your new energy efficient home!
Get FREE independent, unbiased clean energy information and guidance about:
- Your home energy use & habits
- Solar PV and solar hot water systems
- Energy & water-efficiency measures
- Local qualified contractors
- Financing, rebates & incentive options
Some Things to Think About:
- Are you looking for ways to lower your utility bill but not sure how or where to begin?
- Have you ever wondered whether your home is a good candidate for solar energy?
- Do you have questions about energy efficiency and solar that you wish you could ask someone knowledgeable who isn't just trying to sell you something?
- How can you find out what would be the smartest investment for making your home more energy efficient if you can't afford to do everything?
Photo Credit: Reuters
Photo Credit: SunRun